Sunday, July 15, 2012

Daddy's T4V Experience


"God meets our deepest needs by giving us mercy for security and grace for significance". This is daddy's favorite power point after attending the 10 weeks program of Training for Victory. Indeed, through these years I've seen how God has been merciful to daddy (the same mercy that covers my multitude of sin and shortcomings) and how His grace sustained this man. In my heart, I trusted God to come through and make His way into his heart and into his life. By now I know, you’re saying “amen” because He certainly came through. Thank You Lord for being a faithful God that you are, in faith that You who began the good work in daddy will carry it out into completion.
Side kwento, as much as I wanted to peek into his speech, there’s a strong prompting for me to leave it into his own learning. And I realize, God wants to amaze me. Sharing my fave part of his speech:

This T4V journey is the only school that does not limit any individual’s capacity, age, living and even profession for as long as you respond to His call and surrender your life to Him. The seed that has been planted to everyone would stand as a strong foundation in reaching out people and bringing God’s kingdom to the whole world. Completing this course, being equipped and empowered are just continuation of the race. As we go out of our comfort zone – students will invade academe, professionals and businessmen will be engaging corporate world and parents will definitely cultivate obedience and faith to their children.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A free digital scrapbooking design by Smilebox
 

No comments: